niedziela, 2 lipca 2017

Wyniki - komentarz miesiąca Czerwiec 2017

Jeden z wielu cennych komentarzy pod postami na naszym firmowym blogu jak co miesiąc został wyróżniony nagrodą. Przesyłka z zagadkową zawartością pojedzie do:

One of the many valuable comments posted on our company blog, like every month, was awarded the prize. Shipment with enigmatic content will go to:

Joanna Z.

za komentarz pod postem: 
for the comments under this post:

Dla Ciebie również banerek:
For you also banner:



Prosimy o kontakt mailowy w sprawie odbioru nagrody pod adresem: sklep@essy-floresy.pl
Please contact with us. 

Życzymy szczęścia w kolejnym losowaniu!
Good luck in the next draw!

14 komentarzy:

  1. Ojej...jaka super niespodzianka...dziękuję :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd without
    a doubt donate to this fantastic blog! I guess for now
    i'll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.

    I look forward to new updates and will talk about this
    blog with my Facebook group. Chat soon!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. You race on tracks creatеɗ by the gamers tһemselves.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. This is a topic that's close to my heart... Many thanks!
    Where are your contact details though?

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Spot on with this write-up, I seriously think this web site needs a great deal more attention. I'll probably be returning to read more, thanks for the info!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Hi! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any problems with hackers?

    My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing a few months of hard
    work due to no backup. Do you have any solutions to protect
    against hackers?

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Nice post. I learn something totally new and challenging on websites I stumbleupon everyday.
    It's always interesting to read articles from other writers and use something from other web sites.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. 43 year old Gallery or Memorial Technician Jarvis from Revelstoke,
    usually spends time with hobbies such as house repair, and keep.
    Intends to retire and take the family to most of the great heritage listed locales in the world such as Gusuku Sites and Related Properties of the Kingdom of Ryukyu.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. A maneira gradativo bem como progressiva.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you will be a great author.
    I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will often come back later on. I want to encourage you to definitely continue your great job, have a nice
    afternoon!

    OdpowiedzUsuń